Saturday, October 30, 2010

MEGA multi-part update pending!

Stay Tuned!

P.S.  All the posts up to this point were written by my dad.  He went back to Seattle on October 7th though, and I've been here traveling Japan by myself for an additional 3 weeks so far, so at this point I'll be doing the updating and I have some catching up to do!  I have been sending email updates to my family though, so I just gotta try to reformulate those into blog posts about the places I've been.  Hope it works and hope to get some comments once more posts are up in the next day or so!  Here goes!

EDIT/UPDATE: So by "reformulate" it's turned out that I pretty much mean "cut and paste", so if the catch-up-updates sound like they're addressed to my parents and such, it cus they still kinda are.  Oh well, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment